Tuesday, September 13, 2016

20 Facts About ME #bloggerchallenge #day2

Today is DAY TWO of my #bloggerchallenge !! Today's challenge is to list 20 facts about myself.
Here goes :)

1.       I’m the middle child
2.       I have a sister 9 years older and a brother 9 years younger
3.       I grew up in Norwalk, CT
4.       I took Japanese for 3 years (however I only remember how to count to 10)
5.       I married my high school sweetheart after a 24 hour engagement
6.       I talk in my sleep (haha!)
7.       Despite never really being good at reading, I really like to read.
8.       I’m a Psych major which means I have to be intentional about NOT psycho analyzing you (everyone becomes my case study! Bahahaa!)  
9.       Before majoring in Psych I really wanted to be a Speech Pathologist
10.   I worked in a restaurant for several years as a waitress (and I actually really miss it)
11.   I love nachos and tacos, I could eat it every single day!
12.   I had ZERO input on my wedding besides picking out my wedding dress, every single other thing was done for me!
13.   I have two little girls, Sav who is 3 and Rylee who is 1.
14.   I would love a big family.
15.   I went to Australia with two of my best friends!! It was AMAZING.
16.   I get insanely delusional after 9pm (ish)
17.   I’m pretty convinced ANY DIY project can be done!  
18.   I’m terrified of the dark, something to do with an unreasonable fear of being kidnapped (although I’m not a kid)
19.   I almost failed out of public speaking, it has always been terrifying to me!!
20.   Until my pregnancy w/ Sav, I couldn’t even tolerate pepper, now I LOVE SPICY. I guess you can say my first born ‘spiced up my life’ :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment