Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Piercings and Tattoos #bloggerchallenge #day9

Piercings and Tattoos!

I am not completely boring, I actually have one of each. I got my belly button pierced when I was 16. That was .... painful! But I really wanted it, so it was totally worth it. Now over a decade later, I still have it!

Secondly, I have a tattoo of a cross on the inside of my left ankle. I love it. I wanted it for the longest time but since I have a commitment issue, I was totally afraid of getting it. I literally drew a black cross on my ankle for weeks, almost months, on my ankle every single day until finally I was like OK I really want this. When I got it done, it was semi painful, but more annoying then anything. It didn't take too long but I honestly couldn't have sat much longer.

Now, I really want a couple more (3 to be exact) but I'll wait on it a bit until I decide for sure.. .We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment