Sunday, September 18, 2016

3 Personality Traits I am proud of... #bloggerchallenge #day6

Well. Just when I thought this was going well, this question has me stumped. 3 personality traits I am proud of?... I'm not sure! I'm really not. Let me think.

Ok, I guess if I had to choose, it would be... 

1.) I'm discerning. I have an incredible intuition. I typically 'just know' about certain things and I love that! I love that I don't experience a whole lot of confusion about things, deep in my soul, I just get it. 

2.) I'm loyal. I'm not a completely sucker but when it comes to friends, family or commitments, I'm loyal! It takes a lot for me to turn away from something or someone, and when I do, it's typically reactive not proactive. Meaning, if I 'walk away' it's because I've been forced to do so.  I'm not the type to bounce through friends or jobs, I might be slow to commit but once I do, it's for the long run! 

3.) I'm trustworthy. You would be amazed by the things people tell me. For some reason people can talk to me and it works for them. I've had people close to me and even those I barely know call me just to talk or ask to meet up to talk. People I KNOW and people I'm aquatinted with, people younger, older and my age, people married or not, from my faith background and not, and the list can go on..... I love that people can confide in me. I love that I can be trusted with the depths of someone's soul. I love that God can and has used me in that capacity. Everyone needs someone to talk to and I'm thankful I can be that person to many people.

Well that wasn't so bad! What started off hard and awkward ended relatively well. Sometimes it's hard to see the best in yourself but if you don't, who will? 

No comments:

Post a Comment