Sunday, September 18, 2016

My 10 Favorite Foods #bloggerchallenge #day7


I just have to say, the following post will explain why I will never have a 6- pack.. I LOVE FOOD. Here are my top ten choices!

1.       NACHOS. But not just any nachos, NACHO NIGHT NACHOS, covered in bacon grease. YUM.

2.       French toast. Regular French toast OR French toast bagels, muffins or toast (like cinnamon swirl).. I just love french toast.

3.       PASTA. I love pasta. Particularly aioli or alla vodka.

4.       Beverly’s Pizza. I really love all pizza, and I don’t discriminate but this is a list of FAVORITES.

5.       Mac and Cheese bites!!

6.       Buffalo wings, tenders and/ or dip. I love buffalo style stuff!

7.       Monfongo. My favvvvvvvvvvvvvvorite Spanish food.

8.       Avocado. This isn’t really a food, it’s more of a side but I put it on the side of basically everything. OR guacamole.

9.       LOADED anything. Baked potatoes, fries, chips, etc. Anything covered with cheese and bacon with ranch dipping sauce is heavenly.

10.   Burgers. But not just any burger, a good, juicy burger cooked med- rare (if it’s well done I’m not into that) I ate my first burger in life {EVER} about two years ago, and now I’m a believer.

I’m pretty sure this isn’t everything.. I didn’t add hibachi noodles, cake pops, baked mac and cheese, empanadas, cones, butter popcorn or coffee… But I guess that’s technically a drink.  

No comments:

Post a Comment