Friday, September 16, 2016

My Guilty Pleasure #bloggerchallenge #day5


NETFLIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is my one and only mindless, useless, waste of time guilty pleasure. I absolutely love it. When I’m doing stuff, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. I really like to have some kind of background noise. Sometimes I listen to preaching’s, sometimes I listen to audiobooks but other times, I just check out of reality and check into fantasy land and I just get lost in another world.
I love Law and Order SVU (Benson is my GIRL! And I’m so sad Stabler is gone…. *moment of silence for Stabler*) I loved Chopped and most recently, I’ve been OBSESSED with Breaking Bad. I’m half way through the last season (which I plan to finish this weekend in between homework) and I’m so sad to say good- bye to it!
For me personally, checking out is essential for my mental health. In addition, I find that it expands my mind! Like really.. I’ve learned a lot watching chopped and I now have a secret fantasy of being a Psychologist for the DEA or SVU.
I am all for guilty pleasures in moderation, ESPECIALLY if they help your overall productivity.
Thank you Netflix, you’ve been great.

No comments:

Post a Comment