Friday, July 25, 2014

Keys

What an incrediably long day at work! To say my brain is fried would be an understatement.. Nonetheless, here I am. Blogging away. 

God is so amazing. The way he teaches, leads, directs and corrects. It's like He knows each of us so well AND speaks to us in a way that makes sense for us. 

Today I was walking through the hall, approaching the bathroom, when BAM. It hit me. Literally. You see, I went to open the bathroom door and did one of those where you walk in before it opens kind of thing and bam, face first. Into the door. It's funny now but in the moment it was a little painful and quite humiliating. 

As I smacked the door,  and looked down at the LOCKED knob, I remembered (again) that I need a key to enter the restroom. It was like at that moment, in a split second, God reminded me that it's one thing to need a key, another to have a key, but success comes when you put what you know AND what you have TOGETHER to get the results you need. 

It's yet another reminder than anything is possible, but you have to commit to the process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment