Friday, August 29, 2014

Living Large


 
I love the outdoors. 

It reminds me of how BIG God is how all of His creation, including US was made to grow and flourish. 

I realized today (I think I realize this every so often in different forms or fashions) sometimes you just have to give yourself permission to let go, live large, boldly and freely. 

We can't continue to blame the "smallness" we feel on society, social standards or relationships when in the end, God is HUGE and LIMITLESS and He lives within US.

How can we continue to contain that? 

In the end, large, bold, free living starts from within. You have the power to change the course of your life and the path you choose. 

Live expansively and do it unapologetically. 

God is big. Think larger, go further. It's possible! You can do it. Let go.
You'll thank yourself one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment