Sunday, November 24, 2013

Starting Tomorrow..

How many times have you heard these words? Better yet, how many time have you SAID these words? 

"STARTING TOMORROW, I'm going on a diet" 

"STARTING TOMORROW, I'm going to work out"

"STARTING TOMORROW, I'm going to wake up earlier" 

"STARTING TOMORROW, I'm going to pray every morning" 

"STARTING TOMORROW, I'm going to stop eating out" 

"STARTING TOMORROW, I'm going to stop talking about that situation" 

"STARTING TOMORROW, I'm going to be a lot nicer to my spouse" 

"STARTING TOMORROW, I'm gonna stop using my cell phone all the time." 

So many times I've said "starting tomorrow", yet so many times "tomorrow" never came.

I can spend my entire life waiting for tomorrow, or I can realize that TODAY is the day. There is no time like the present. Now is my moment. Why wait? 

"Don't leave for tomorrow what can be done today" 

Starting today....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment