Monday, August 12, 2013

Now.

It amazes me how beautiful life has the potential to be... 

I have this vivid vision of life imprinted on my heart. Well to call it a vision implies I know what it looks like... I don't, but I know what it feels like. It's like God left an impression of what reality could be on my heart. I can feel it, I can sense it. It's like burning in my heart that there is more. More to life, more to love, more to relationships. More. And I'm on a relentless pursuit to find it.

Sometimes I feel like I live in a partial reality. Where relationships are shallow, words are empty & promises come a dime- a- dozen. Where dreams never leave the pillow & "to do's" find a permanent home on sticky notes. 

I know it's not by ill intention that things look this way... It's just that, this is all we know. It's all we've ever known & it will be all we ever know if something doesn't change soon. 

It's my hearts biggest hope and desire to trade the superficial for the supernatural. 

I want to live life in the fullest capacity possible. I want that vague sense of greatness to become my reality. I want to see life lived out to the fullest. I want my list of hopes and dreams to become my list of accomplishments. I don't want to spend my entire life sensing there is something greater yet never seeking to find the greatness. 

Today starts a new day. 
Today is a new opportunity. 
I can continue to be disabled by excuses or allow myself to be inabled by my passion. 
It's time to be set apart.
Apart from what was, in order to see all that there is. 
It's time to move forward. 
With boldness. 
With confidence. 
It's time to live a life that creates greatness all around us. 
It's time to make every dream a reality. 

Why not? 
Who said it can't happen? 
Who said it would never work? 
Who said give up? 
Who said you're not good enough?
Who said you'd never make it? 

I will not let idol words about my destiny become active in my present. 

The time is now. 
It's time for greatness. 
It's time to move on. 
It's time to move up. 
It's time to move forward. 

Not later. NOW. 
Not tomorrow. NOW. 
Not when you have more time. NOW. 
Not when the kids are older. NOW. 
Not when you have more money. NOW. 
Not when your family supports you. NOW. 
Not when things get better. NOW. 
Not when your friends understand. NOW. 
Not when people believe in you. NOW. 
Not when the time is right. NOW. 

The time is right. The time is NOW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment